Second Nepal Winter School in AI
December 10 - December 20
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science (GCES) is proud to host Second Nepal Winter School in AI (BootCamp)!
- Provide students/professionals with the prerequisite fundamentals of mathematics, statistics, programming and paper reading skills required for starting a career in AI research.
- Provide overview of state-of-the-art research in ML and AI.
- Inspire early stage researchers from Nepal and the region to take on challenging high impact AI problems in visual recognition, natural language processing, medical science etc.
- Provide a venue for sharing and discussing cutting-edge technological advances in AI among both veteran and young researchers from around the world.
- Create new opportunities for the participants and play an important role in democratizing AI by inspiring the next generation of leaders in AI from developing countries.
The Nepal School consists of series of lectures, lab sessions, and scientific paper reading/writing sessions given by invited world-class experts. The experts include a number of alumni who graduated from the local engineering schools, and have good knowledge of the teaching methodology there and the key gaps that need to be filled. The social events (a day hiking and dinner) will provide ample opportunities for the like-minded people to network and collaborate.
- Undergraduate students.
- Graduate students.
- Researchers/Engineers/Scientists from Academia and Industry.
Where? Gandaki College of Engineering and Science
PO Box: 9, Lamachaur, Pokhara, Nepal.
REG>> Second Nepal Winter School in AI — REGISTRATION
Registration, Fees and Form
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science’s facebook page
Gandaki College of Engineering and Science’s facebook events
Naamii’s facebook page
Naamii’s facebook events
Second Nepal Winter School in AI, 2019’s facebook event
Naamii Nepal’s twitter page