- This event has passed.
Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference 2018
November 14 - November 15
You’re invited to attend the annual Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference in San Francisco on November 14-15, 2018.
The aging and innovation space has matured over the past 5 years and so has the Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference. This year, Aging2.0 is raising the bar with a keen focus on in-market solutions with real traction, outcomes metrics and funding.
Hear from industry leaders embracing new models of care and find partners with proven solutions to the biggest challenges and opportunities unfolding in post-acute and senior care.
The highly curated combination of panels with forward-leaning industry players, proven solution spotlights, target-rich networking and best-in-class exhibitors makes OPTIMIZE a high-value and (tr)action-packed event that can’t be missed.
- A forward-leaning senior care provider looking to connect with technology innovators (large and small) and like-minded organizations?
- A payor or risk-bearing provider looking for solutions to help improve outcomes and decrease the cost of care for older adults?
- A large corporate looking to learn more about older consumers, tap into the senior care industry or identify startups that are complementary to your innovation strategy?
- A startup looking to connect with senior care operators, healthcare execs, potential partners and fellow entrepreneurs focused on serving this market?
- An investor looking to find investment opportunities and meet the movers and shakers in the senior care industry?
Three Reasons to Attend the Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE Conference:
Your Time is Precious
Get smarter, faster. We’ve thought through every moment of the Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE experience so that you can get the most value in the most efficient way. Hear about the lay of the landscape, proven best practices, upcoming trends and who’s getting traction in the space. We’ve designed A) a main stage program with powerhouse speakers that will cover the most critical and timely topics B) an exhibit space to showcase the leaders in innovation and aging and C) targeted networking time so that you can make the connections you need to grow your business. If you’re going to take time out of your busy schedule to go to one conference this year, we hope it’s OPTIMIZE.
Find “Your People”
Every attendee is actively engaged in serving this market, and everyone is passionate about accelerating innovation to improve the lives of older adults — which makes for unparalleled networking opportunities. We’ve heard time and time again that attendees feel understood and energized by their fellow attendees. Plus, you’ll find that the event is big enough to attract c-level executives and decision-makers, but small enough that you can actually find those people during networking breaks.
The OPTIMIZE Conference is designed to move beyond just talking, and instead, really facilitate partnerships that can move the needle after the event. OPTIMIZE is a catalyst for action. We hope that attendees feel educated and inspired… but more importantly, we hope they find partners to help take their business to the next level.
- Network with the decision makers and investors that can help you grow your business
- Hear from thought leaders about important trends both inside and adjacent to senior care that will transform the aging experience
- Tech futurists will expand your thinking about what’s possible and what’s coming down the pike
- Interact with innovators and products from around the world
- Meet forward-leaning CEOs, CTOs and CIOs from leading senior care and healthcare providers
- Build critical relationships within Aging2.0’s global community to support your growth and collaboration in the year ahead