- This event has passed.
O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Beijing Conference
June 18, 2019 - June 21, 2019
The O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Beijing Conference can create a rare gathering of global artificial intelligence experts and bring extraordinary technical depth and practical business content to the schedule. No matter where your focus is, you will find it at this artificial intelligence conference:
- Artificial intelligence in the enterprise: executive briefings, case studies and use cases, industry-specific applications.
- The impact of artificial intelligence on business and society: automation, security, regulation.
- Implement artificial intelligence projects: applications, tools, architecture, security.
- Interact with artificial intelligence: design, metrics, product management, robotics.
- Models and methods: enhancement and machine learning, TensorFlow, deep learning, GAN, natural language processing and understanding, speech recognition, computer vision.
Together we use artificial intelligence in our work.
Artificial intelligence training course
Immerse yourself in a two-day course on key topics. The training course is scheduled to take place on June 18-19, and the class size is controlled to ensure the best learning experience (including interaction with the lecturer).
- Quantify Internet financial credit and anti-fraud control
- Deep learning with PyTorch
- Deep learning with TensorFlow
The diversity and inclusiveness of artificial intelligence
O’Reilly believes that true innovation comes from listening and listening to all kinds of opinions. Please read our diversity statement . We are committed to creating a safe and productive environment for all guests at O’Reilly events. Please read our Code of Conduct.
– SPONSORED BY INTEL AI –
Where? Beijing International Hotel
No. 9 Jianguomen Inner Street, Beijing 100005, China.
REG>> O’Reilly Artificial Intelligence Beijing Conference – REGISTRATION
O’Reilly Media’s facebook page
O’Reilly Media’s facebook event