- This event has passed.
The Artificial Intelligence Conference LONDON 2018
October 8 - October 11
There is no better place to imbibe the most up-to-date tech zeitgeist.”
– Gill Press, Forbes
AI is finally moving from being the province of university labs to being a critical part of the software developer’s toolkit and a focus for mainstream companies. There is a growing—and urgent—need for information on applied AI, as opposed to the kind of research presented at academic conferences.
That’s why we created the Artificial Intelligence Conference.
The AI Conference is where cutting-edge science meets new business implementation. It’s a deep dive into emerging AI techniques and technologies with a focus on how to use it in real-world implementations. You’ll dissect case studies, delve into the latest research, learn how to implement AI in your projects, share emerging best practices in intelligence engineering and applications, uncover AI’s limitations and untapped opportunities and anticipate how AI will change the business landscape.
On June 29, 2017, O’Reilly and Intel Nervana announced a partnership to co-present the Artificial Intelligence Conference.
Why you should attend?
If you want to understand how AI will change the business landscape, or are working with deep learning or AI (or plan to be)—join us at the AI Conference. You’ll:
- Be among the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption.
- Find new ways to leverage your AI assets across industries and disciplines.
- Learn how to take AI from science project to real business application.
- Discover learning, hiring, and career opportunities
Meet-face-to face with other innovators and thought leaders.
Who you’ll meet?
- Algorithms Engineers/Scientists
- CxOs (Analytics, Data, Information, Innovation, Technology)
- Data Scientists/Engineers
- Research Scientists
- Software Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers, strategists, and decision makers
- Chief Innovation Officers, Innovation Managers, Directors of Innovation
- Chief Investment Officers/Managers
- Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Program Managers
The Artificial Intelligence Conference is a unique opportunity for the brightest minds in applied AI to gather for four intense and invigorating days. You’ll find:
- Inspiring keynotes and practical, information-rich sessions, exploring the latest advances, case studies, and best practices.
- Tutorials and training courses designed to investigate tools, algorithms, and applications more deeply.
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of other engineers, researchers, developers, program and product managers, innovation officers, and other deep learning professionals in the burgeoning AI field.
- A vibrant “hallway track” for attendees, speakers, and journalists to debate and discuss important issues.
Where? Hilton London Metropole
225 Edgware Road, London W2 1JU, UK.
REG>> The AI Conference – REGISTRATION
O’Reilly Media’s facebook event
O’Reilly Media’s facebook page