- This event has passed.
PropCon 2020 TLV
January 2, 2020 - February 5, 2020
We are very excited to lead PropCon2020 – real estate and construction innovation month, together with: Reality Investment Funds, Livestone, Terralab Ventures, Contech, מכון היצוא – Israel Export Institute, LafargeHolcim, WeWork, Herzog Fox & Neeman.
Real business opportunities for startups and innovators alike!
Be part of the real estate business by solving some of its main challenges, set by several major players, in the first ever PROPCON hackathon in Israel!
A Booming Industry
Property (real estate) tech and construction tech are fast growing fields, with new products and services created all the time, attracting customers and investors worldwide.
In 2019 investment in construction tech companies reached $18B, while prop tech investments grew to $4B.
In Israel, both fields are gaining momentum within the local startup ecosystem, with over 100 active companies, and a growing community of construction tech enthusiasts.
2020 is sure to be a year with even more growth, development and innovation.
This is your chance to:
- Showcase your innovative ideas for solving pressing problems.
- Possibly get your solution picked up for further development.
- Take the industries into the digital age.
- Meet top industry players, Israeli and global.
- Win a prize.
- Enjoy cracking a challenge with the most creative minds in the business.
PROPCON FOR TEAMS
Organize a team and develop a product from scratch.
Team members may include (but aren’t limited to):
Electrical engineers, programmers, software engineers & developer.
Construction and real estate people
Construction engineers, civil engineers, material engineers, real estate sales experts, real estate apraisors, architects.
Entrepreneurs, online commerce experts, business analysts in relevant fields.
Especially in experts UI/UX and human centered design.
Who can apply?
- Individuals, entrepreneurs, teams, established companies, startups.
- Seasoned professionals as well as students and self-tought experts.
- Tech people, construction and real estate people, designers and popel with a business background.
What if I don’t have a team?
- Talk to colleagues and friends about this exciting opportunity.
- Find one in the Facebook group.
- Come to the Exposure Event on January 2nd.
- If you’re having trouble finding a team, please apply alone and we’ll try to help.
What is the winner selection process?
Judging in the hackathon happens in two stages. On the hackathon’s second day, 24th of January, a panel of judges will pick 3 teams from each challenge to qualify for the finals. On February 5th in a grand finale event, judging panels will score the teams and a winner for each challenge will be determined.
REG>> PropCon 2020 TLV – REGISTRATION
BLEE Hackathons’s facebook page
BLEE Hackathons’s facebook events
PROPCON 2020’s facebook group
Leave a Reply