NOAH Conference London 2019
October 30 - October 31
Connecting Capital with Entrepreneurs
The NOAH London Conference on 30-31 October 2019 at Old Billingsgate is Europe’s top investment-centric networking event.
1,500+ senior executives and investors spend most of their time in pre-arranged meetings to discuss investments or partnerships.
The main stage program is focused on company presentations of Europe’s most successful digital companies and investors as well sessions focused on helping the next generation of market leaders scale faster and learn from others’ mistakes.
On the startup stage, 80 companies no older than 5 years and from different funding stages present their businesses in 6-minute elevator pitches to angel and VC investors.
What to expect at the NOAH Conference London?
Our mission is to provide a physical marketplace that facilitates funding of digital European companies at all stages.
- 1,500 attendees – the “who is who” of European Internet.
- 120+ of Europe’s leading digital businesses and 80+ handpicked top start-ups on stage.
- New program focus: Investors and entrepreneurs tell their common success stories.
- Pre-event matchmaking – tell us who you want to meet.
- Totally revamped conference app and networking/matchmaking technology.
- Topical meeting areas to make new relevant contacts.
Where? Old Billingsgate
16 Lower Thames Street/1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, United Kingdom, EC3R 6DX.