- This event has passed.
NOAH Conference Berlin 2019
June 13, 2019 - June 14, 2019
Connecting European Champions and Challengers
The NOAH Berlin Conference on 13-14 June 2019 at The Station is the premier event for leaders in the European digital ecosystem.
5,000+ senior executives, leading experts and investors meet to discuss partnerships, investments or broaden their network.
On five stages, 200+ speakers will discuss their businesses and challenges of the future. The program is structured into 10 verticals: Revolutionary Consumer Products, Mobility & Travel of the Future, Digital Health, Fintech & Insurtech, B2B Software & Services, Blockchain-Powered Businesses, Industrial Digitisation, Cognitive Computing, Edutech, and Ecommerce, Marketplaces & Classifieds.
Leading B2B service providers, technology-based goods producers and others showcase their products on over 4,000 sqm of exhibition space.
What to expect at the NOAH Conference Berlin?
Our mission is to bring together future-shaping executives and investors active across segments driven by digital revolution.
- 5,000+ senior executives, leading experts and investors meet to discuss partnerships, investments or broaden their network.
- Unique mix of CEOs from European traditional large caps and top-funded startups on stage.
- Focus on emerging start-ups – 80+ handpicked young companies on the Startup Stage.
- Partner dinners and satellite events throughout the city.
- Workshops and exhibitions by leading digital service providers.
- Totally revamped conference app and networking/matchmaking technology.
- Meeting wishlist – tell us who you want to meet.
Where? STATION Berlin
Luckenwalder Str. 4-6, 10963 Berlin, Germany.