June 6, 2021 - June 11, 2021
The international Conference on Acoustics, Speech, & Signal Processing (ICASSP), is the IEEE Signal Processing Society’s flagship conference on signal processing and its applications. The 46th edition of ICASSP will be held in the dynamic city of Toronto, Canada; one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world. The programme will include keynotes by pre-eminent international speakers, cutting-edge tutorial topics, and forward-looking special sessions. ICASSP also provides a great networking opportunity with a wide range of like-minded professionals from academia, industry and government organizations.
- Audio & Acoustic Signal Processing
- Bio Imaging & Signal Processing
- Machine Learning for Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Big Data
- Financial Signal Processing
- Image, Video & Multidimensional Signal Processing
- Computational Imaging
- Computer Vision
- Internet of Things
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Quantum Signal Processing
- Signal Processing Over Graphs
- Remote Sensing and Signal Processing
- Sensor Array & Multichannel Signal Processing
- Industrial Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Communication & Networking
- Signal Processing for Education
- Signal Processing Theory & Methods
- Speech & Language Processing
- Compressive Sensing, Sampdivng & Dictionary Learning
- Information Forensics & Security
- Design & Implementation of Signal Processing
Call for Tutorials
Tutorials at ICASSP form an important part of the program, giving attendees the opportunity to learn about current research areas that are of growing interest to the signal processing community. Therefore, the tutorials should be prepared and presented to a wide audience. Prospective presenters may discuss their proposals with the tutorials chair before the submission. Submit tutorial proposals here by October 12, 2020.
Call for Special Sessions
The program for ICASSP 2021 will include Special Sessions that complement the main program, in line with the technical scope of the conference. Please refer to the Special Session Call For Proposals for information and submission instruction (submission deadline extended to August 17, 2020).
Call for Exhibitors and Patrons
ICASSP offers exhibitors and companies an opportunity to showcase their products and innovative solutions, as well as recruitment and networking opportunities. Please check the Patron Registration page for information about signing up to become an exhibitor or patron at ICASSP 2021.
SP Society Journal Paper Presentations
Authors of papers in the journals of the IEEE Signal Processing Society will have the opportunity to present their work at ICASSP 2021, subject to space availability and approval by the Technical Program Chairs. Only papers published between October 20, 2019 and October 19, 2020 are eligible for presentation at ICASSP 2021. The papers presented at ICASSP will neither be reviewed nor included in the proceedings for IEEEXplore.
Open Preview allows conference proceedings to be available in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, free of charge, to all customers, 30 days prior to the conference start date, through the conference end date.
Where? Metro Toronto Convention Centre
255 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2W6, Canada.