- This event has passed.
Digital Health Summit 2018
December 17, 2018 @ 08:00 - 14:00 UTC+2
The health system is facing a digital revolution, the most dramatic it has known since the establishment of the state. The combination of technology and healthcare is a reality that is becoming clearer every day. The discourse is already here. The Government has approved the National Digital Health Program that will provide health services to all citizens of Israel and will place Israel at the forefront of digital transformation in the world of health.
The Digital Health Conference will focus, among other things, on how the health system, in all its components, addresses the digital challenges in the healthcare system. Along with a colorful exhibition of digital solutions for the world of health, the conference will address the following topics:
- A panel discussion on the future of medicine in Israel.
- Discussion of the challenges of the National Digital Health Program.
- Remote medical solutions, virtual hospitals.
- Building infrastructures for change: Different levels of assimilation of information collection systems in health organizations.
- IOT in digital medicine service.
- Discussion of tools and insights and ways of working for change.
- Changing organizational culture and building an organization that promotes innovation in health organizations and builds an organization that promotes innovation.
When? 17/12/18, 08:00-14:00.
Where? LAGO EVENTS
6 HaMea VeEsrim st., Rishon LeTsiyon, Israel.