- This event has passed.
Big Data Days 2019 • Moscow — Russia
October 8, 2019 - October 10, 2019
The International Conference on Big Data, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Conference #BigDataDays provides online broadcasting and simultaneous translation of reports.
The conference offers technical talks in the fields of Big Data, High Load, Data Science and Machine Learning & Technologies of Artificial Intelligence.
The conference brings together developers, IT professionals and users to share their experience, discuss best practices, describe use cases and business applications related to their successes.
The event is designed to educate, inform and inspire – organized by people who are passionate about Big Data and Data Exploration.
About the conference
The Big Data Days conference is devoted to technical presentations in the areas of big data, high loads, data processing and analysis, and machine learning.
The conference brings together developers, IT professionals and users, allowing them to share experiences, discuss best practices and successes regarding usage scenarios and commercial applications.
The event is designed for learning, information and inspiration – organized by people who are passionate about big data and data exploration. We are looking forward to see you!
Why attend conference?
- Meet 30+ international speakers who work in top data-driven companies.
- Join 3 technical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing, data science, predictive analytics and cloud.
- Hear carefully selected purely technical and independent content.
- Network with 450+ participants from various companies that use Big Data in production.
- Select among 6 full-day technical pre conference Workshops.