2 Users
0 Likes
sherry
(@avisherwood)
Prominent Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Image result for Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit
Image result for Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit

The 12th Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit is an invite-only event that provides a peer-to-peer learning experience for some of the top Conscious Capitalists around the world. With only 300 tickets available, we welcome nominations representing a wide variety of industries and length of time on the journey to Conscious Capitalism. Nominate yourself and/or others below.

The event is designed for CEOs, Presidents, and Founders of companies genuinely open, interested in and ideally already practicing the principles of Conscious Capitalism, recognizing that:

• Business has a deeper purpose beyond maximizing shareholder value.
  • Business exists as and in an interdependent system and creating value for all stakeholders in that system creates a healthier business.
  • Conscious leaders serve the purpose and focus on creating value for all of their company’s stakeholders.
  • Creating conscious culture, which serves and supports people to learn grow and develop, is a key role of the conscious leader and the foundation of the stakeholder system.

Nominate CEOs, Presidents, or Founders whom you believe would contribute to and derive value from attending the CEO Summit and bring vibrancy and exemplary leadership to the Conscious Capitalism movement. Nominate up to three at a time.

2018 CEO Summit Nominations
Nominate yourself or a friend or colleague

Elevate Humanity Through Business
We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity. Free enterprise capitalism is the most powerful system for social cooperation and human progress ever conceived. It is one of the most compelling ideas we humans have ever had.

At the CEO Summit, we aspire to DO EVEN MORE!

Previous CEO Summit Participants Said:
“The Summit is a great experience and one I look forward to each year. I have learned the importance of resetting and connecting with other CEO’s that share in Conscious Capitalism and I leave the summit refreshed and inspired.”
— Brian Schultz, Founder & CEO, Studio Movie Grill

“Throughout the year there are ample opportunities to be sidetracked – this community is the ecosystem that refreshes and affirms the thought, the drive, the passion that translates to good work. There are distinct ripples from the engagement at the conference that will indeed carry into our collective lives. To conference provides the avenue to renew, refresh and to be inspired.”
— Scott Flowers, Chief Banking Officer, First United Bank

“Every interaction I’ve had with the Conscious Capitalism community reinvigorates my commitment,. The CEO Summit has been an invaluable opportunity to connect with like-minded leaders. I look forward to this event as an opportunity to see the many creative ways my peers are incorporating the 4 pillars into their corporate DNA, coming away with creative new ideas, connections, and a support network”
— Rob Waldron, CEO, Curriculum Associates

“What a wonderful group of people—I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much.”
— Colleen Barrett, President Emeritus, Southwest Airlines

Big Tent
Join trailblazing Founders, CEOs, and Presidents who are committed to the ongoing practice of conscious leadership. Come together to bring the principles of Conscious Capitalism to life within your organization!

Previous participating companies include:
Whole Food Market, Hyatt, Nordstrom, Southwest Airlines, Best buy, Costco, Panera, The Container Store, Zappos, Ben & Jerry's, Unilever and more.

Participants
At the Summit there is little difference between participant and presenter. When you sit down anyone on your left or right could have as much or more to offer than the person who is on the stage. Participants are more than like-minded individuals, they are peers who are the CEO, President, Founder, or major decision-makers within their companies.

Register Today!
Join us for an intimate peer-to-peer learning environment designed to enliven your commitment to using business as a force for good.

Ticket Prices include room and meals.
2018 CEO Summit Event + 2 Night Stay: $4595 (Tuesday and Wednesday nights).
2018 CEO Summit Event + 3 Night Stay: $4875 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights including Monday evening reception).

Join trailblazing Founders, CEOs, and Presidents who are committed to the ongoing practice of conscious leadership. Come together to bring the principles of Conscious Capitalism to life within your organization!

Contact for more information:
abby.schwalb@consciouscapitalism.org

When? 09-11/10/18
Where? Hyatt Lost Pines Resort & Spa
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, Austin TX 78612.

REG>> CONSCIOUS CAPITALISM CEO SUMMIT - TICKETS
https://ceosummit.consciouscapitalism.org/
Conscious Capitalism's facebook page
Conscious Capitalism's facebook event

(@Cyelii)

Kick the tires and light the fires, problem oflcfiaily solved!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
DESIGNERS LOGO GROUP
DESIGNERS
DEVELOPERS LOGO GROUP
DEVELOPERS

DEVELOPERS