Please refer to our paper:
- DeepLesion: Automated Mining of Large-Scale Lesion Annotations and Universal Lesion Detection with Deep Learning (paper) Ke Yan, Xiaosong Wang, Le Lu, Ronald M. Summers, Journal of Medical Imaging, 2018.7.
- Deep Lesion Graphs in the Wild: Relationship Learning and Organization of Significant Radiology Image Findings in a Diverse Large-scale Lesion Database(paper, supplementary) Ke Yan, Xiaosong Wang, Le Lu, Ling Zhang, Adam P. Harrison, Mohammadhadi Bagheri, and Ronald M. Summers, IEEE CVPR, 2018.6.
Other papers related with DeepLesion:
- Lesion detection
- Ke Yan, Mohammadhadi Bagheri, Ronald M. Summers, “3D Context Enhanced Region-based Convolutional Neural Network for End-to-End Lesion Detection,” MICCAI, 2018
- Lesion segmentation
- Jinzheng Cai*, Youbao Tang*, Le Lu, Adam P. Harrison, Ke Yan, Jing Xiao, Lin Yang, Ronald M. Summers, “Accurate Weakly-Supervised Deep Lesion Segmentation using Large-Scale Clinical Annotations: Slice-Propagated 3D Mask Generation from 2D RECIST,” MICCAI, 2018
- Lesion measurement
- Youbao Tang, Adam P. Harrison, Mohammadhadi Bagheri, Jing Xiao, Ronald M. Summers , “Semi-Automatic RECIST Labeling on CT Scans with Cascaded Convolutional Neural Networks,” MICCAI, 2018