Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have emerged as key capabilities that will gradually be part of any successful product.
In this event, we will share the story of Gong (www.gong.io/), and present key elements of AI-driven products:
– What are Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
– How to design AI-driven products and how to make them available to customers?
– Best practices on how to drive such products
– Building machine learning capabilities in your product (teams, architecture, process)
– Practical considerations (user experience, data volumes, data privacy)
– Strategy around Building AI-Driven Businesses
18:30 – 19:00 – Gathering & Networking
19:05 – 19:50 – Building Products based on AI and ML. Eilon Reshef (www.linkedin.com/in/eilonreshef/), Co-Founder and CTO, Gong.io
19:50 – 20:00 – Short Break
20:00 – 20:35 – The Data Science Process in Agile AI Products, Omri Allouche (www.linkedin.com/in/omria/), Head of Research, Gong.io
Case Study: UX for AI-driven Recommendation System. Yaron Flax (www.linkedin.com/in/yaron-flax-9511b798/), UX Lead, Gong.io
20:35 – 20:45 Q&A
Gong.io provides a successful AI-driven solution that analyzes sales conversations and helps people understand what works and what doesn’t. Our solution involves many AI and Machine Learning capabilities, such as: speech-to-text, natural language understanding and machine-learning based recommendation systems. Gong is being used successfully at multiple high profile customers (e.g., LinkedIn, Pinterest).