- This event has passed.
PITCH IN THE DARK | ISRAEL’S LEADING STARTUP COMPETITION
November 5 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+2
NO BIAS, NO PREJUDICE
Citi, Discount Bank, Intuit and Visa are looking for the most brilliant ideas that will shine through the dark.
Who can apply?
We are looking for the most disruptive startups that are going to change the financial industry in the future. If you are an early stage or pre growth startup with an innovative idea, you are welcome to apply: www.pitchinthedark.com.
- Seed, early stage and pre growth startups.
- Startups developing technologies in the fields of Fintech, AI, Customer Experience, Data Science & Machine Learning and Cyber Security.
- Seed, A & B rounds.
- Exposure to the leading VC firms in the industry.
- Access to the global networks of some of the leading financial institutions in the World.
- Access to Citi, Visa, Intuit and Discount Bank.
- Get a chance to present to a prestigious group of judges.
17.09 Open registration
24.10 Last call to submit applications
29.10 Acceptance notice
05.11 The Pitch
The selected companies will pitch their idea in the dark to a group of investors from leading VCs and corporations.
The winners will go on a roadshow to the UK and/or US and meet with tech leaders and key stakeholders in relevant companies for the startup.
When? 05/11/18, 10:00.
Where? Nalaga’at Center – A groundbreaking Stage in Jaffa Port
Retzif Aliyah Shniya, Box 6, Jaffa Port, Tel Aviv-Jaffa, 68031.