Community

GPU Technology Conf...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] GPU Technology Conference Europe 2018 (GTC Europe)

24 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
sherry
(@avisherwood)
Prominent Member Admin Registered
Topic starter  

Image may contain: 3 people
Image may contain: night

Join us in Munich Conference from 09-11 October to discover dozens of sessions, world-class demos, and hands-on training from NVIDIA’s Deep Learning Institute. GTC Europe showcases the latest breakthroughs in AI, autonomous vehicle technologies, intelligent video analysis, accelerated data science, VR, and more, and attracts thousands of attendees from industry-leading companies, research centres, and universities.

Announced speakers among others:
-Jensen Huang, Founder and CEO, NVIDIA.

-Dr. Damian Borth, Director and Principal Investigator, The German Research Centre for Artificial Intelligence.

-Dr. Sadaf R. Alam, Chief Technology Officer, The Swiss National Supercomputing Centre.

-Alison Kennedy, Director, Hartree Centre.

-Prof. Sebastien Ourselin, Head of the School of Biomedical Engineering and Imaging Sciences, King’s College London.

-Prof. Dr. Dirk Pleitner, Research Group Leader and Professor of Theoretical Physics, Jülich Supercomputing Centre and The University of Regensburg.

EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF GTC

NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference (GTC) is the premier artificial intelligence and deep learning event, providing you with training, insights, and direct access to experts from NVIDIA and other leading organizations.

See the latest breakthroughs in autonomous vehicles, cyber security, healthcare, data analytics, and more.

CONNECT
Interact with technology experts from NVIDIA and other leading organizations.

LEARN
Get valuable insight and hands-on training through workshops, talks, and research posters.

DISCOVER
See how GPU technologies are creating amazing breakthroughs in important fields such as deep learning.

INNOVATE
Hear about disruptive innovations as early-stage companies and startups present their work.

AGENDA

When? 09-11/10/18
Where? ICM International Congress Center München
Messegelände, 81823 Munich, Germany.

REG>> CONFERENCE AND TRAINING REGISTRATION
https://www.nvidia.com/
https://www.nvidia.com/en-eu/gtc/
GPU Technology Conference's facebook event
GPU Technology Conference's facebook page
https://messe-muenchen.de
Messe München's facebook page

This topic was modified 5 years ago by sherry

nmd
(@nmd)

Thanks for all of the effort on this website. My aunt delights in getting into investigation and it is simple to grasp why. Many of us hear all relating to the dynamic medium you deliver reliable items via your website and in addition cause response from some other people on that theme while our favorite princess is certainly discovering a great deal. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You have been carrying out a fabulous job.

ReplyQuote
(@adidas ultra boost 3.0)

Needed to put you a bit of remark to be able to thank you so much again for these pleasant guidelines you have shared above. It was certainly remarkably open-handed with you to provide publicly what exactly many individuals would have offered as an ebook in order to make some cash for their own end, precisely given that you could possibly have tried it if you ever decided. The smart ideas likewise acted to be the great way to fully grasp that other people have similar dreams just like mine to know the truth more when considering this issue. I am certain there are lots of more pleasurable occasions in the future for individuals that start reading your blog post.

ReplyQuote
(@ultra boost)

I definitely wanted to send a word so as to thank you for all of the lovely items you are posting on this website. My time-consuming internet investigation has at the end been recognized with pleasant know-how to exchange with my two friends. I would declare that we visitors are very blessed to dwell in a useful community with so many brilliant individuals with beneficial tactics. I feel truly lucky to have discovered your entire weblog and look forward to some more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.

ReplyQuote
(@yeezy boost)

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily wonderful possiblity to read from this blog. It is often very sweet plus packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office co-workers to search your website more than three times per week to study the new items you have. And lastly, I'm just certainly amazed with your extraordinary methods served by you. Certain 2 tips in this article are easily the simplest I've had.

ReplyQuote
(@adidas yeezy boost)

Needed to create you the tiny note to say thanks a lot again about the exceptional things you've shown in this case. It's quite incredibly generous with people like you to present openly all that a few people might have sold for an ebook in order to make some money on their own, certainly since you could possibly have done it in case you desired. The tactics additionally acted like a fantastic way to be certain that some people have a similar fervor just as my very own to grasp much more related to this matter. Certainly there are a lot more enjoyable moments ahead for individuals who looked at your blog post.

ReplyQuote
(@adidas nmd)

I really wanted to type a quick word to thank you for the fantastic suggestions you are posting at this site. My long internet investigation has at the end been rewarded with professional know-how to share with my two friends. I 'd repeat that most of us website visitors actually are undeniably fortunate to be in a very good site with so many special professionals with good basics. I feel very much grateful to have discovered the site and look forward to tons of more fun minutes reading here. Thank you once again for everything.

ReplyQuote
 nmd
(@nmd)

I and my guys have already been checking out the excellent tactics from the website then then came up with an awful feeling I had not thanked the site owner for them. The young men were definitely totally very interested to see them and have in effect undoubtedly been taking advantage of those things. Thank you for being really accommodating as well as for deciding on these kinds of extraordinary things most people are really eager to learn about. My personal honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.

ReplyQuote
(@yeezy boost 350)

Thank you for all your valuable effort on this web site. Gloria delights in carrying out investigations and it is simple to grasp why. My partner and i learn all regarding the lively form you give vital ideas via your website and therefore welcome contribution from other people on this area of interest and my child has always been learning a great deal. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. Your doing a stunning job.

ReplyQuote
(@goyard handbags)

I want to show my thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of setting. Because of looking out through the internet and getting methods that were not productive, I believed my life was over. Being alive without the solutions to the issues you've solved by way of your good guideline is a serious case, and the kind that could have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered the blog. Your own personal competence and kindness in touching the whole lot was crucial. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. I can at this time relish my future. Thanks for your time so much for your expert and effective guide. I will not hesitate to suggest your web blog to anyone who desires recommendations on this problem.

ReplyQuote
(@michael kors outlet)

I am glad for writing to make you be aware of of the excellent encounter my daughter had visiting your site. She realized plenty of pieces, including what it is like to possess a marvelous helping mood to have many more without difficulty thoroughly grasp selected hard to do subject matter. You truly did more than my desires. Thank you for offering these good, trusted, edifying and also cool thoughts on your topic to Emily.

ReplyQuote
(@michael kors handbags sale)

I enjoy you because of your entire effort on this web site. Betty takes pleasure in carrying out internet research and it's obvious why. Almost all learn all about the compelling medium you offer functional suggestions by means of the blog and as well recommend response from other individuals about this concept and our own daughter is always becoming educated a great deal. Enjoy the rest of the year. You're carrying out a tremendous job.

ReplyQuote
(@yeezy boost 350 v2)

A lot of thanks for your own effort on this web page. My mom takes pleasure in making time for investigations and it is easy to see why. I notice all of the powerful means you deliver helpful tips and hints on your web blog and in addition strongly encourage response from other ones on that issue and our own daughter is without question understanding a whole lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the year. Your carrying out a wonderful job.

ReplyQuote
(@pure boost)

I and my guys happened to be checking out the best recommendations on your web blog then immediately got a horrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for those techniques. Most of the men are actually totally glad to see all of them and have in effect sincerely been taking pleasure in them. Appreciation for really being quite considerate and then for getting this kind of impressive tips millions of individuals are really eager to learn about. Our honest regret for not expressing gratitude to sooner.

ReplyQuote
(@nike roshe run)

I definitely wanted to type a brief word to say thanks to you for these lovely solutions you are placing on this website. My rather long internet search has at the end of the day been compensated with good content to exchange with my classmates and friends. I would tell you that we site visitors are definitely blessed to be in a fabulous place with so many wonderful professionals with very helpful strategies. I feel pretty happy to have discovered your entire web pages and look forward to really more brilliant times reading here. Thank you once more for all the details.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:
DESIGNERS LOGO GROUP
DESIGNERS
DEVELOPERS LOGO GROUP
DEVELOPERS